PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me the hemoglobin is a little lowered: 118 at norm or rate 120 140...

*KLAVA*
15.06.2004, 05:36
Hello, at me the hemoglobin is a little lowered: 118 at norm or rate 120 140. I all time acyanotic, quickly get tired, always black circles under the eyes. Becomes aggravated during and after monthly.
How to me it or him to raise or increase? And whether it is possible to explain to these or it;this a bad status of fingernails or nails and hair?

Vasily
16.06.2004, 11:04
Hello! By that you have written, your organism it is simple naprosto there are no necessary substances for normal job. Iz-for it or this the skin turns pale, there is a weariness, black circles under the eyes and more many different problems. It is necessary for you to adjust the delivery and all will come in norm or rate.
Write wasiliy@online. ru

Tamara L.
17.06.2004, 22:54
Hand over the analysis on serumal iron. Consultation of the cardiologist, the gynecologist. A status GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. At revealing an iron deficiency anemia iron preparations will be appointed or nominated by the doctor. Fragility and stratification of fingernails or nails can be an attribute of an anemia.