PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation is necessary. There is a child 2, 5 years. Who can tell or say, what naibol...

Artem
13.06.2004, 18:34
Consultation is necessary. There is a child 2, 5 years. Who can tell or say, what most the best privika from a flu? It is possible not only Russian preparations. The price has no value or meaning;importance.

vit
14.06.2004, 11:54
Quite good quality Begrivak (Begrivac), very low frequency of by-effects, it or her apply at children from 6 months. It is pleasant to me, but last instantsija-your pediatrist)

The anonym
15.06.2004, 10:46
Whether and she is necessary to you. Even eslli will make the best, all ravnno in a basis of these inoculations old viruses of a flu, and every autumn to us the new flu comes and even imparted or vaccinated can be ill with it or him.

Ekaterina
15.06.2004, 21:05
Nonsense, lie! The structure of a vaccine is updated every year according to the forecast the CART (the World Organization of public health services). Imparted or vaccinated in oooochen rare or infrequent cases can really be ill (in 2 % from 100 % approximately), but illness or disease will proceed easily and without serious complications. Therefore to impart or inoculate it is possible and it is necessary those layers of the population which are weakened or easied and probably hardly cope with illnesses or diseases - children, old men, local therapists who often contact to patients, etc. the Choice of an inoculation for you. There is quite good vaccine Fljuariks (Germany). As refusal of an inoculation the moment cold of the child (ORVI) and an allergy on fiber of an egg (t can serve current on data. To. A vaccine grow up on fiber). The temperature on couple of days (in rare or infrequent cases) can rise a little, but obviously negative consequences are not present. Advantage or benefit it is commensurable more. Time it excites you (an opportunity to be ill) do or make. Fljuariks, by the way, too apply at children from 6 months.

vit
16.06.2004, 00:27
" But illness or disease will proceed easily and without serious complications " absolutely I support or maintain, to mine the most important:)

Lena
17.06.2004, 02:47
I too consider or count, that an inoculation unequivocally to do or make it is necessary. We, for example, all family went in Aventis Pasteur, an inoculation have made Infljuvakom, it, - to mine, the Netherlands make, there are only 300 roubles. (to him 10 months) too have imparted the little son, but as we did not hurt or be ill;be sick earlier and did not take root or were not inoculated, to him did or made an inoculation in 2 stages, with repetition in a month. If the baby already kogda-or gripom has had been ill or earlier took root or was inoculated, do or make a unitary inoculation. And so, not only that synulja the nyxis has not felt, he and has transferred or carried all of very easily, any rises in temperature was not. So - do not doubt, do or make an inoculation. And, here, has recollected. There is still vaccine Vaksigrip - speak, too very good. Also glance on www. gripp. ru - there about all the information is. Be not ill or sick!:-))