PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a rhinitis, a stuffy nose, I do not feel smells and tastes! As...

Vladimir
15.06.2004, 21:35
Hello! At me a rhinitis, a stuffy nose, I do not feel smells and tastes! As somewhat quicker vyvlechitsja from it or this, in three days the important occurring... Thanks!

Gera
16.06.2004, 16:21
Know, in a similar situation has got 2, 5 days ago - mine to you advice or council: buy or purchase Sanorinum with butter or oil evkalipta (only it or him it is possible to drip only 3 once a day!), and in breaks vysmarkivajte (buy or purchase some packs disposable platochkov), drink green tea with honey (warm, not hot!), rinse a throat a sage (too better warm) - I in its or his evening zaparivala on a water bath (believe, completely not difficultly!), And merged in a polyethylene bottle iz-under pepsi (0, 5) in the morning, and took with itself on job. Also rinsed or gargled all the day, very much often. Hardly hardly hot water in a bottle added - he became warm, all is simple. This sage, he fine softens a nasopharynx. In the first day when at all in mogotu was, it was closed in a cabinet or study, did or made to itself tururdy with the same sage in a nose, helped or assisted. Try or taste. For two days at me literally all rhinitis has passed or has taken place, today I already normally breathe also smells I feel. Recover. Still if at you temperatures are not present, it is possible jajtsom to warm, too fine helps or assists.