PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello once again! Besides I three years naza was ill or sick with a pneumonia...

Natali
29.05.2004, 06:51
Hello once again! Besides I three years naza was ill or sick with a pneumonia and I am afraid as though it have not repeated once again. Or it is an allergy on something, and on what itself I do not know. A cut of that, I have started to smoke since December, but already I throw. Can from it or this? Earlier with me never such was, that so longly tussis did not pass or take place. Simply all over again the throat hurted or was ill;was sick me, then it in tussis pereroslo which longly does not pass or take place. Besides I the teacher angl jaz at school. After lessons simply forces are not present. To to me to address or than to be treated? I can am flied or treated incorrectly? Help or assist me!!!! Little bit better, but it is all the same awful. In advance thanks.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
01.06.2004, 20:25
Natali, R-grafiju organs of a thorax did or made? Analyses of a blood, a sputum? Than are treated?

Natali
04.06.2004, 16:56
Hello once again! When I laid in hospital, to me did or made a roentgen of lungs. After that once again did or made was it's OK. After hospital practically tussis did not disturb me or is fast for 5 days passed or took place. I did not hand over the analysis of a blood. Temperatures are not present. I go on job. To the doctor did not address yet. Thought, that I shall be taken off or shall recover. But while nothing helps or assists. I cough with a sputum and sometimes without it or her. I am flied or treated: I accept Bromhexinum, tablets from tussis, I drink hot milk with borzhomi, drank mixture and I drink Pertussinum and the doctor mom and more other mixtures to myself bought. I try to not overcool. But while nothing pomoshaet. Little bit better but still all as. After lessons at school simply awfully comes. Almost the throat to have a seat all vrekjam to clear the throat or expectorate to have. Prompt to klomu to address or than me still to be treated. Not hochetsja once again in boltnitse to lay. In advance thanks.

Gusman M.A.
06.06.2004, 19:54
More similar on an asthmatic bronchitis or the beginning of a bronchial asthma. Interestingly your opinion Dr. Lanzh

Zholudev A.A.
08.06.2004, 09:33
It is similar to occupational disease - laringo-a tracheitis. It is necessary for you to address to LORu.

08.06.2004, 13:41
Natali, by a case history, you the diagnosis of a chronic pharyngitis is exposed. All your complaints and signs specify that the diagnosis correct. And here treatment absolutely useless you to yourselves have appointed or nominated and more an allergic background have added. Gargles alkaline solutions, natural antiseptics are necessary, for inhalation and spraying, greasings of a mucosa of pharynx by solution Ljugolja with Glycerinum, a solution of a colloid silver or Protargolum. If already there is a hypertrophic form of a pharyngitis, cauterization is necessary. In all it or this the expert should borrow or occupy with you LOR-.

12.06.2004, 02:45
Dear colleague Gusman, I have not disappointed you?:-)

Gusman M.A.
15.06.2004, 18:20
Is not present have not disappointed. The beginning at illness or disease corresponds or meets to a professional laryngitis, but then he has poured out in an asthmatic bronchitis or a tracheitis. The patient has written one more letter from stories about the visit to private or individual clinic. There to her at survey and on a roentgen diagnosed a bronchitis and even a possible or probable pneumonia. That at it or her actually I do not know, did not examine.