PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, to me 30 years, work as the house painter, 2 months ago I passed or took place r-columns...

vjacheslav
14.06.2004, 11:18
Zdrastvujte, to me 30 years, work as the house painter, 2 months ago I passed or took place r-grafiju lungs. The doctor has told or said that possibly at me has begun a tuberculosis and he cannot define or determine precisely, to come in 2 months. This very day I passed or took place r-grafiju at other doctor which have explained that at me simply rasshereny a few or a little;little bit veins of lungs and no beginning of a tuberculosis is visible. In current of 6 months I can not will address to the doctor. I do not smoke. Sometimes after job with varnishes feeling szhenija in a breast. Explain please from what the tuberculosis begins and that to me to do or make in the given situation (if vse-taki a tuberculosis and I cannot will address to the doctor till May 2004. Thanks.

Gorshkov D.J.
15.06.2004, 17:12
Hello, Vyacheslav. Usually first subjective attribute of a tuberculosis is excruciating tussis. Then joins krovoharkanie and a stethalgia. Vsvjazi with a harmfulness of your manufacture, reaction which you describe, can be observed. However, if you doubt, find a way to address to the doctor. Remember, that the risk of a tuberculosis exists, and this not only your health, but also health of people surrounding you.