PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lyudmila Mihajlovna! I Know, that you positively respond about Vitamakse. With...

Vick
12.06.2004, 10:45
Lyudmila Mihajlovna! I Know, that you positively respond about Vitamakse. Advise what to do or make at a diathesis of the child (1 10) if all like it is done or made, and the ecdysis completely does not pass or take place, but only calms down or moves from one places on new. TPoluchili results of analyses on a dysbacteriosis. They very positive. The normal maintenance or contents laktobaktery, is not present anything pathogenic. Here only bifidum - 10 in 7 degrees. We drink till a month Vitamaksovsky an artichoke. Daily drinks on 200 ml Narine and bifivita, and also sometimes milk, skvashennoe on 3000. Basically all time for a rigid diet. New it is entered only gradually and at absence of bright displays. Milk in general in kaaom a kind we do not give. Bread only bezdrozhdevoj. Vegetables and fruit all not red. The doctor to us has appointed or nominated courses also we have spent on drink or saw through both enzymes and 2000 and 3000 and ehinatseju and the Magnum With both a magnum And and a calcium. And all this since a year and gradually. The chair was adjusted, began to be digested, there are no colds. And the allergy does not pass or take place. Now here tonic the Tonus on 3 drops 4 times a day with drink. Also we finish the Artichoke. Something can will correct in our treatment? Whether do or make research on alimentary allergens at such age? Or if it not the dysbacteriosis that to us still to check and than to be treated? Thanks big

23132@rambler.ru
13.06.2004, 22:03
Dear Vick!
When it is a question of such kid as at you, very much it would be desirable to help or assist and the main thing very much is to be not done much harm.
Speaking a simple language the allergy is when the immune system confuses healthy cells with foreign and starts to struggle with them. It very unpleasantly and dangerously. A unique way to get rid of they be to learn immune system of the child who the who another's and to strengthen the "trained" immunity. It allows to make the Element of the Life for children, on the basis of dry kolostruma (colostrums) of company " Gloryon ".
If wish to learn or find out write more in detail: 23132@rambler. ru

Shapovalova L.M.
14.06.2004, 08:13
Hello, Vick. For the beginning I shall respond anonymous 23132 - very dangerously thoughtlessly to repeat the general or common phrases, especially at the reference of a preparation to children. To children with dysbacterioses not only the cow colostrum, and even the cow milk is counter-indicative. Too different structure of an intestine at the child and telenka. Cow molzivo stimulates "high" type of development of intestinal flora, t. e. Development of flora in the top departments of a thin intestine and a stomach, at normal sformirovanoj to flora and ferment or enzymatic system GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT an organism of the person can is successful about tivostojat to it or this and advantage or benefit of the use of milk, milk or dairy products doubtless, and here at a dysbacteriosis, especially at children of younger age, danger to disorganize flora finally is very great.
Now about a diathesis at the child. The reason - small quantity or amount bifidum bacteria. Bifidum bacteria carry out very important role on maintenance of a delivery of cells mucous and are the first barrier to intestinal toxins. At deficiency - the basic load lays down on a liver which too sometimes does not consult. Vick, at me greater or big to you the request write to me to the address of: pharma@hospital. ru and I shall give you the reference on Vitamaksu. It that me did not reproach for advertising of this firm at conference.