PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am engaged sportom-in weightlifting. Here is how already it is more 2 h than months at m...

Artem
12.06.2004, 15:49
I am engaged sportom-in weightlifting. Here is how already it is more 2 h than months at me in a breast there was not clear pain (which from time to time precisely oshchutima in the middle of a thorax, and from time to time practically is not present). Still I have noticed, that after employment or occupations with a bar (the press laying on a breast), now at chihanii in a breast occurs or happens a crunch. Always! Before such was not. Went to the surgeon, did or made pictures of a breast. Have found nothing. The pain does not stir or prevent, but she and does not pass or take place. I did or made a break in trainings 2 months, the pain has not passed or has not taken place. I now again go on trainings. In a sports hall the pain is not shown, even on exercises thoracal myshyts, and here in some positions the pain to become oshchutimoj. The doctor, what is it can be? The surgeon of anything plainly has not told or said. From what there can be a stethalgia? Mechanical damages, I so have understood was not present (rengen have shown). Then what is it can be? Thanks!!!

Zholudev A.A.
14.06.2004, 05:03
To you to the neuropathologist. Obviously osteochondrosis.