PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist to define or determine, that with my husband. At my husband (to him 33 g...

Irina
13.06.2004, 17:02
Hello. Help or assist to define or determine, that with my husband. At my husband (to him 33 years) today since morning temperature 38, 5. Two times gave him paratsetomol (on 0, 5). In two hours after last reception of a medicine he has eaten an orange and two pears (all the day he drank only sweet tea. As soon as he has eaten a pear at it or him there was an acute pain in a backbone at a level hardly below a breast. Sensation, as if the piece of a pear has got stuck. Thus air then the pain slightly stopped was terribly eructed. Then the pain again accrued or increased. It proceeded minutes 30. On konunune we celebrated birthday, the husband has very densely eaten, chut-hardly has drunk some vodka (gram 100). Last 4 days he very much was nervous. The Dorsodynia cannot be intimate or cardiac?

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
13.06.2004, 19:36
Irina, paratsetomol can have hepatotoxic an effect, he is soaked up in the top departments of an intestine, metabolized in a liver, allocated basically with kidneys. In a combination to fruit has occured or happened "raspiranie" - very typical pains in that case (irradatsija in a backbone). At application paratsetomola it is necessary to watch or keep up function of a liver, a status hemopoietic sistemy-allergic reactions are possible or probable. In any case, this my correspondence assumption, and at pains it is necessary to cause First aid.