PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kto-somebody knows how to grow thin, but thus to not lose muscular mass...

Nadsio
10.06.2004, 15:24
Kto-somebody knows how to grow thin, but thus to not lose muscular mass. I am engaged in fitness a year, before 4 years shaping. But at body height 177 my weight in any way does not want will decrease below 60. For the last half a year I have lost 5 kg, not sidev on rigid diets. It would be desirable to emphasize the muscles and that zhirok has a little left. In advance thanks!

The anonym
11.06.2004, 04:51
If you correctly eat, at you a normal metabolism and activly move, the weight should come to your personal norm or rate. Try or taste run. In no event at normal weight for you do not try iskustvenno to lower it or him, and that you will exhaust yourself, problems of type of absence of the forces will begin, the lowered working capacity, apathy and so forth we already passed or took place it. Jump is better and be pleased lives at 60 kg!;) the main thing - harmonious proportions.

Alexander
12.06.2004, 11:32
Easier or Simply to be engaged fitnessom-it it is good, but that muscles grew and Adeps decreased is necessary the correct and balanced delivery. I have not found it or this in shop, and have casually tried or tasted an albuminous cocktail from... And now I use not only to these or it;this, but also other products, superb myself I feel, my Adeps passes in muscles without harm for an organism and I had a mass of energy!!! (aselin@mail. ru)

child
13.06.2004, 13:52
The balanced cellular delivery will help or assist you and to grow thin and that your Adeps has passed in muscular mass. After the figure becomes harmonous and will not recover, being in physiological weight. To communicate with me it is possible through E-mail: vladgroup@yandex. ru Consultation free-of-charge.