PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I see dispute that for a long time is known has inflamed. I shall result or bring on this question of m...

Alexander
07.06.2004, 08:49
I see dispute that for a long time is known has inflamed.
I shall result or bring on this question opinion 2 h experts of a high level.
1. Director of Institute of a delivery of the Russian academy of medical sciences, the academician of Russian Academy of Medical Science, the doctor of medical sciences, professor Victor Aleksandrovich Tuteljan.
"Products" Vision " play rather appreciable role in the Russian market. The most important characteristic of products of the Company is that they have passed or have taken place strict expert examination of the structure, and also clinical approbation on the basis of Clinic of dietetic therapy of Institute of a delivery of Russian Academy of Medical Science. Efficiency of all products " Vision " is proved clinically. Well-known action of each component of any product of the Company. BADy " Vision " are the important part of a healthy delivery of the person. "
2. Managing faculty of biochemistry Sankt-of the Petersburg medical academy it or him. I.I.Mechnikova, Doctor of Chemistry, the professor, the academician of the Baltic pedagogical academy Vladimir Abdulaevich Dadali.
" Problems of immunity, hormonal disturbances, frustration of genitourinary system directly are connected with deficiency of mineral substances in an organism of the person. Strengthening of health BADami is ortomolekuljarnaja medicine, t. e, prophylaxis and treatment by a restore of a disadvantage of necessary useful substances in an organism of the person.
BADy clear internal medium of an organism as a whole, at a level of tissues, interfabric systems, on cellular, subcellular and even a molecular level. Therefore there is nothing surprising that BADy "Vision" stimulate job of all organs, are universal systems for improvement practically all systems of an organism. Purification or ablution - a basis of our health!
Action BADov "Vision" in a complex is the balanced action of vitamins, makro-and trace substances with vegetative components. "

To me it is clear, that about it or this can not know, how Igor, inhabitants has told or said. But to people which name itself doctors, moreover nutritsitologami to not know it or this inexcusably. It is visible the rights professor A.A.Alekseev.

House
11.06.2004, 02:21
Au!!! A moderator!!!
Drive from here sellers BADov,
Enable people to receive
Normal consultations of the doctor!

The answer "House"
13.06.2004, 11:42
You in occasion of the use of sausage or kashki, too awake to consult with vrachem?:) it in fact nutrition!!!