PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt as me to find kaprilovuju an acid. I so have understood, cht...

Elena
09.06.2004, 01:52
Hello, prompt as me to find kaprilovuju an acid. I so have understood, that separately she is not on sale. In structure of what agents you will advise it or her to get. It is necessary for treatment of a candidiasis. And more, whether such agent as douche "Kameo" is known to you and than it is possible to replace it or him.

Aptekaonline
09.06.2004, 20:42
Hello, Elena. Kaprilovaja the acid enters into set of alimentary additives: the Cambridge delivery, Kandimin, Kandistaton and t. Item (type or collect in any poiskovike " Kaprilovaja an acid " and receive huge kollichestvo information). The structure of douche Kameo, unfortunately, to me is not known. Yours faithfully, Elena Ivanovna.

Elena
11.06.2004, 23:00
Elena Ivanovna, thanks!
I about these or it BADy know, but they dearly or expensively stand or cost. And I thought that there is something ours, and more is not clear how much or as far as they are unsafe and whether there corresponds or meets to their cost their utility.

Aptekaonline
13.06.2004, 09:35
Hello, Elena. One more variant, the truth too not cheap to use coconut butter or oil, in large supermarkets it is, and it is precisely safe. Yours faithfully, Elena Ivanovna.