PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! One month ago I have lost the son. He has died away or gone out literally for 2 weeks...

Rustam
11.06.2004, 13:51
The dear doctor! One month ago I have lost the son. He has died away or gone out literally for 2 weeks at me on eyes. Treated from amebic abtsessa a liver, spoke, that dynamics or changes positive, repeatedly handed over a blood on the analyses, no ideas on an acute leukosis and existing. But then in a week after treatment doctors began to advise me to invite the oncologist, a hematologist, t. To. The analysis of a blood has shown that quantity or amount of blasts 57. The son to not return, but I wish to know, whether there can be a leukosis at once and unjustly and for 2 weeks to kill the child. Or this consequence or investigation of treatment of an ameba? Treated metranidazolom 200 ml 3 times a day intravenously plus Haemodesum and other vitamins. Last week intravenously entered lejkomassu, ermassu, plasma, did or made a direct hemotransfusion. Other preparations for treatment of a leukosis did not give also I wish to know, whether was all it or this for spaseni jamoego the child enough? Or something has not been made, something is missed? Yours faithfully.

Doronin V.A.
12.06.2004, 08:09
Dear Rustam! Really acute leukosis can develop quickly, including in the terms specified by you. Whether I cannot respond there were any attributes of disease at the moment of diagnostics of an abscess of a liver. It it is necessary to look analyses. Development of an acute leukosis is not connected with reception of Metronidazolum, however as well as with an abscess. On the contrary, the debut of an acute leukosis can be shown by various infectious complications. Why did not spend a chemotherapy to tell or say difficultly. Usually serious infections are an obstacle for its or her beginning. As a rule, all over again in the greatest possible ways and in as much as possible deadlines spend anti-infectious treatment, and then begin a chemotherapy, or do or make it simultaneously. Whether something has been missed? On it or this to argue incorrectly, not knowing details of a clinical situation.

Rustam
13.06.2004, 07:12
Dear g-n Doronin of Century A.Blagodarju for the answer.