PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please, three days ago I had herpes on a labium, big...

Anastas
06.06.2004, 14:48
Help or Assist please, three days ago I had herpes on a labium, big, approximately 1 x 0, 8, I am am spoken to treat zoviraksom, have bought or purchased I smear, but whether it is possible as nibud inachi it to treat therefore as the pain does not pass or take place, and whether it will be long at me, speak that at norm or rate the herpes on a labium can be till 10 days. And whether it is necessary proveretsja for my husband, we together 2 years, and at me it for the first time in a life (speak that the basic way of transfer, sexual) where and on what, and how much or as far as it is dangerous in the further, in advance thanks.

Zholudev A.A.
09.06.2004, 17:37
The virus of herpes is at everyone from a birth. The exacerbation of disease occurs or happens on a background of depression of immunity. Continue to smear zoviraksom.

Anastas
13.06.2004, 06:19
Thanks, t. e. It does not depend on the partner, pravelno I ponela, and praverjatsja there is nothing it is not necessary?