PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a question in connection with emission of radioactive substances on Kurchatovskom zavo...

Irina
11.06.2004, 17:46
At me a question in connection with emission of radioactive substances on Kurchatovskom a factory (only do not speak please what is it a lie, I precisely know from the people working there, and by the way itself has felt - delicacy, the sleepiness and even a menses went more longly usual). A question such: what it is necessary to undertake? We have started to drink an iodine by an example of friends, whether it and if yes that what is the time and what should be made is necessary? Thanks!

Smolenkov A.D.
13.06.2004, 00:00
Hello! At hit in a situation with the extremely adverse ecological situation as in your case it is necessary to raise or increase fastness of the organism. For this purpose to use fitopreparaty, pozvoljajushie to raise or increase immunity (for example, the cat's claw, ehinatseja), adaptic opportunities of an organism (a ginseng, eleuterokokk, limonnik...), the vitamins possessing an antioxidatic orientation (And, With,) and trace substances (Se, Zn, Cu, I). And also enterosorbenty a phytogenesis (in no event the certificate or act. Coal, MKTS) for deducing or removing ions of serious metals. All this will allow to stimulate processes of detoxicating of an organism and to prevent damage of cells.
I hope, that an iodine which you accepted, it was not a molecular iodine from tincture, and an iodide of a potassium.
C respect.