PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, on a server has not found the doctor of the rheumatologist. The matter is that mine sy...

Natali
11.06.2004, 15:09
Hello, on a server has not found the doctor of the rheumatologist. The matter is that my son, from 1, 5 years is sick, under the diagnosis of doctors, the Pseudorheumatism. From the same age he on hormones (Prednisolonum). We cannot get rid of it or him, at once there comes an exacerbation, but analyses remain the same (In norm or rate). Advise please! Kroshka@pochtalion. ru

Ermakov A.I.
12.06.2004, 13:48
It, certainly, not a question in hematological conference of the Internet. If treatment proceeds not one year with Prednisolonum in general to remove or take off extremely difficultly if not skazat-it is impossible. Unfortunately, I do not possess experience of treatment juvenilnoj the form (nursery) RA and I can not give qualified enough rekomendatsi. I can tell or say only, that steroids - not a preparation of a choice at RA, for basic immunosupressivnoj therapies are used preparations of gold, Cuprenilum, derivatives 5 aminosalicylic acids. I repeat: I do not consider or count myself quite competent for references of a similar sort. It is expedient to find good pediatra-the rheumatologist. You have not told or said at all, how much to the child of years now and where do you live.