PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wish to start to accept L-a carnitine (in addition to physically...

Ira
27.05.2004, 21:33
Hello. I wish to start to accept L-a carnitine (in addition to exercise stresses). And accustoming to it or him;them does not occur or happen? I read, what he and so it is developed or produced by an organism, can, is better have a drink vitamins?

sportgirl
29.05.2004, 04:45
Accustoming does not occur or happen if will drink courses (to 4 week drink, 2 have a rest). And vitamins to you will not replace szhigatel some Adeps, from vitamins do not grow thin. Or you for what wish it or him to accept?

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
29.05.2004, 08:07
l-the carnitine pohudaniju does not help or assist, helps or assists zashite a muscle from peretrenirovki, and that only if it or him to accept vnutrevenno. Vitamins B any case it is better as they often do not suffice and at sufficient consumption of meat l-a carnitine is developed or produced more than enough. But as I has already told or said the colleague:-), from vitamins do not grow thin.

sportgirl
29.05.2004, 11:53
I, certainly, apologize, but L-a carnitine voobshche-that szhigatel Adeps, instead of reducer or restorer of muscles. It or him for a long time already use as the alimentary additive in this kind. And L-the carnitine in ampoules is the strongest and fine helps or assists to grow thin (certainly, at fiz. To a load), then goes in tablets, and at then all other forms.

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
31.05.2004, 01:25
:-) it is not absolutely correct, sportsfreundin. The carnitine this substance which is made in a liver and in enough comes with meat. This substance helps or assists to transport fatty acids from otkladennogo Adeps in a mitochondrion, toest plays practically a role of a taxi of fatty acids. After a carnitine he has made the job comes back in muscles and remains there. He practically is not lost. In addition to it or this karnitinovye tablets not vvodjatsja in muscles and it is deduced or removed through kidneys - that the carnitine in such kind was perceived it is necessary to accept it or him intravenously. And even if the carnitine from tablets would be perceived by muscles - the person physically cannot be engaged so much tschtoby to him the additional carnitine was necessary for transport of additional fatty acids. As soon as it have understood in Germany and avstrii professional sportsmen have ceased to accept a carnitine.

The carnitine is (intravenously interesting only to people at which for any reason its or his manufacture in a body or if they long time hurted or were ill;were sick is broken or disturbed and did not eat some meat. A carnitine accepted or beginning intravenously still * * to protect muscles from peretrenirovki, but even it is rare. And so karnitinovye tablets play a role platsebo.

Here it is possible to receive the additional information (a nem. Tongue)
http: // gin. uibk. ac. at/thema/sportundernaehrung/carnitin. html

Ira
01.06.2004, 15:52
Simply to an organism to help or assist it would be desirable... It is a pity, not kazyonyj in fact... Can, then though vitaminchiki will advise?

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
02.06.2004, 14:59
Yes any vitamin complex.
I for example in a supermarket buy the as deshevlee.

sportgirl
03.06.2004, 23:37
Dear dunkelfalke!:) I fine know about a carnitine, but here it is not necessary to confuse people here. Anyway, accept also a carnitine and the same efedrosoderzhashchie preparations, and all helps or assists all. Not all in fact here professionals, and to simple people here this information which you have written about a carnitine, is not necessary. It szhigatel Adeps. Well in general to argue I am not going to:) Simply the girl it is a pity. Many accept and grow thin, and any harm from it or this have no. By the way, Multipower the German company also makes L-a carnitine in different vidyh as szhigatel Adeps.

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
04.06.2004, 02:44
Yes I know that here make, as is full of people which on a fishing tackle come across (everywhere advertising that l-a carnitine + sports + a diet and it is possible to dump or reset 15 kg a month). Simply local professional sportsmen after it became clear that the carnitine is road platsebo have ceased to accept it or him.

Yes by the way, what you sports zanimaeshsja?
Simply interestingly:-)

sportgirl
05.06.2004, 08:30
I do not know, how about 15 kg a month, it is usual with termodzhenikami more than 7 to not dump or reset. Yes at us speak, that he operates or works more slowly and on it or him many agents are necessary. And I was engaged in different sports, and fitnes-training. I swing or pump iron.. And you?

sportgirl
06.06.2004, 21:04
By the way, and - to yours what best preparation for burning Adeps? Or those do not exist?:)

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
07.06.2004, 05:40
Except for termodzhenikov on my of more less safe of anything especially does not help or assist as without such preparations as ksenikal to manage it is quite possible - simply less Adeps is. And preparations which fill a stomach too strongly do not give much. And all rest of type hca or a pyruvate... Do not help or assist, unfortunately. I too in due time was bought or purchased on advertising - when at body height of weight of 173 125 kg try or taste all (well, except for hormones).
I too swing or pump a few or a little;little bit iron, I float, a little dzju up to, a little thaw tszi a little.

sportgirl
08.06.2004, 14:50
And how you have got rid of excess weight?

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
09.06.2004, 10:48
Still completely has not got rid... But a diet, ephedrine, sports.

Ira
09.06.2004, 23:15
And how to drink ephedrine and in what it or him let out or release?

sportgirl
10.06.2004, 07:14
So ephedrine it is unhealthy!:) and up to that. How has decided to get rid of weight, something was engaged? I nevertheless wish ksenadrin to try or taste, at me in some weeks drying is planned, here then we shall look or see, as he operates or works. If I shall not die - well:)

The anonym
11.06.2004, 10:01
Anything human is not alien to us, correctly, man?

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
12.06.2004, 02:24
Yes, but so much the excessive weight much more is unhealthier than ephedrine.
Success, sportgirl, you the main thing do not die, with whom to me here to argue then?:-)))