PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At my family bad habit to not go on the doctors, passed...

Victoria
10.06.2004, 00:11
Zdrastvujte! At my family bad habit to not go on the doctors, passed by right of succession, therefore I do not know to what doctor to address on the majority of questions. Help or assist to find the answer if can.
Last time I have sharp pricking pains in the field of a stomach or belly (in its or his different parts, sometimes simultaneously). Last attack was couple of days back AFTER sex with the husband, was so painfully, that I could not be unbent. Usually the pain passes or takes place quickly, and here she had an effect on a trace. Morning. I have suspicions, can be what is it connected with an intestine - at me frequent constipations. I often do not go to a toilet on 2 3, at otom normally eating (not including that often I eat for the night). It does not bring to me any inconveniences, but I am am taken with envy, when the husband as on hours, sits with gazetkoj at a toilet in the morning.
Still the suspicion can fall on gynecologic problems, but in female consultation at me have not revealed any deviations or rejections though pains basically arise after sex, and only in a pose - " both in a lap, he behind " (excuse for details). I shall be glad to any answer.

The anonym
10.06.2004, 02:52
It is gynecologic feature. After sorts or labors can will pass or take place.

Malinina A.N.
11.06.2004, 14:26
Victoria! Without visiting the doctor, it is difficult to define or determine your problem. Certainly with the reason rezskih be ill or sick can be and a constipation. If the reason in it or this it is necessary poprinimat syrup DUPHALAC, he normalizes a chair.