PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, has handed over analyses on hair (that suffices and does not suffice) in one me...

Alina.
06.06.2004, 17:09
Good afternoon, has handed over analyses on hair (that suffices and does not suffice) in one mediko-the preventive center. Having received results, I wish to know, to me have advised "medicines" inverted commas, t. To. I do not know to what them to carry: whether additives vitamins... The Finnish manufacturer (sliming, hloremaks, ferromaks-tonic, manganese, etc.). It turns out och. Dearly or expensively (as usually only at them it is possible to reserve, etc. and t. Item). I do not wish to tell or say anything bad, but learned by a wide experience of purchase in " only at us ", I wish to ask. Doctors collided or faced with the given preparations (and what should be on them the price. Yours faithfully, Alina. Moreover Haer ABOUT (too for hair)

Aptekaonline
08.06.2004, 06:36
Hello! With your question it is recommended to address in conference alimentary additives. Yours faithfully, Vadim Viktorovich.

Alina.
11.06.2004, 06:47
Ok, thanks.