PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the girl of 7 months the blood count "is displaced". Also at us almost since a birth at...

Marileon
08.06.2004, 23:26
At the girl of 7 months the blood count "is displaced". Also at us almost since a birth lymph nodes on a nape are increased. The surgeon from its part in lymphonoduses does not see any pathology and speaks that such happens - live with it or this and everything, but I have looked or seen our analyses of a blood and they do not please me in some parameters: erythrocytes 3, 7 leucocytes 4, 8 band 0 segmented 21 eosinocytes 1 LYMPHOCYTES 75 monocytes 3 ESR 2. Our pediatrist the divisional does not pay any attention to a parameter of lymphocytes and does not consider necessary to direct us to a hematologist on consultation. Whether the rights she and whether it is necessary for me to insist on internal consultation? If it is possible, prokunsultirujte us in absentia.

Doronin V.A.
10.06.2004, 14:25
At this age such quantity or amount of lymphocytes is quite admissible. I think, that it is not necessary to experience. Your doctors are right.