PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have started to type or collect sharply weight in the field of a stomach or belly, breeches and beder. From it or this nacha...

Anna
07.06.2004, 08:33
I have started to type or collect sharply weight in the field of a stomach or belly, breeches and beder. From it or this has begun strong dipressija. Money for dear or expensive medicines at me is not present. How it is possible to grow thin in house conditions? Very much I ask me to help or assist with it or this.

dietolog2002@ukr.net
08.06.2004, 05:13
Rising of weight can be connected with a lot faktorov-problems with endocrine system, a wrong delivery, even change of a residence (job), a hypodynamia, can come with the years (decrease of ability of an organism to oxidize lipids, for example), stresses and mn. dr.
If endocrine system in norm or rate, it is achieved in good results it is possible simply having started to watch or keep up for itself, to discipline a delivery, it is more to move and so forth is not only will give you an opportunity to save money on these pseudo-medicines, but will improve your state of health, mood... In any case here so to lay on a sofa and to be given dipressii, nothing doing or making - to these or it;this a situation to not change but only to aggravate.
Lay down to itself the aim and try to reach or achieve it or her. There will be questions - write - we shall think together. Success

Anna
08.06.2004, 12:16
Thanks you for support and the help. I shall try to do the utmost and prislushitsja to your advice or council.

Shapovalova L.M.
09.06.2004, 18:07
Hello, Anna. Quite I support or maintain Dmitry's references (dietolog2002@ukr. net) only the purpose I recommend to put myself - to earn on good vitamins - to overcome depression and dear or expensive low-calorie delivery - to cope with weight. However first of all I can recommend you a complex of exercises which you can find in book Grir CHajlders " the Magnificent figure for 15 minutes in day ". At tendency to corpulence it would be good to include or switch on this komples in a way of life as this kples has variations with intensifying a load on femurs. And more one of the cheapest ways to get rid of excess weight - to conduct an alimentary diary, to write down that, how much, why and when have eaten and, certainly, poschityvat calories - for togas to not add it is necessary to use 2000 2200/day if wish to reduce weight - 1500 1800/day - to not strengthen depression (especially at bent for sweet) you taki should accept additives or vitamins for diabetics with the raised or increased maintenance or contents of chrome. Still very good results the diet however gives nizkouglevodnaja it already can cause or call material difficulties.

Julia
10.06.2004, 14:01
After sorts or labors I have started to type or collect weight. Though to my child 2 years, I do not work. The reason in a hypodynamia can? By what it is better to me to do or make exercises or there can be a diet? Advise please!