PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Galina I you questions have already tortured (another)? But the further, the it is more vop...

Katya
07.06.2004, 02:38
To Galina I you questions have already tortured (another)? But the further, the there are more than questions. Whether it is possible to drink coffee? Juices? Milk or dairy products are necessarily or it is simply possible, and that I milk do not drink also cottage cheese I do not eat. And what with alcohol? And boiled sausages, whether pates, etc. It is possible a grill? Soups? Perhaps, to us to communicate in another way? At me unfortunately now malfunctions with mail - I can only otpravljatsoobshchenija, instead of accept.

Katya
08.06.2004, 01:26
Galina, to tell the truth, never collided or faced with such diets. In what a principle? Well salty pomenshe-it is clear, salt in an organism detains a liquid; acute - appaetit kindles or heats, and why zharenoe it is impossible, if vegetable oil is possible? And if vegetables with meat to extinguish, it is possible to eat it? And you are engaged in physical exercises?

The anonym
08.06.2004, 13:05
Katya, and how old are you, forgive or excuse? Simply interestingly, who can not know why it is impossible zharenoe. Vo-the first, it fat because the maximum of butter or oil is absorbed in meal, and vo-the second, contains the carcinogenic substances very harmful. Vegetable oil in the pure state (not zharenoe), on the contrary, is very useful, if only it or him is in very small amounts. Stewed vegetables - it is necessary, instead of it is possible. It is necessary to be engaged in exercises too.

Galina (another)
09.06.2004, 13:24
No, have not tortured))). Coffee it is possible, juices - ogranichenno, in them it is a lot of Saccharum, milk or dairy - it is necessary, therefore as the certain percent or interest of animal Adepses is necessary for an organism, alcohol - it is undesirable, sausages, pates - in no event!! Even at keeping technology in them inconceivable kol-VA Adepses, and - in general it is impossible to eat that is issued, soups - milk or dairy or on a vegetable broth, a grill - it is not necessary is better. Can write to me - galalis@mail. ru

Galina (another) - Katya
09.06.2004, 19:00
Vegetable oil is possible, only in reasonable limits and WITHOUT the HEAT TREATMENT, hence, zharennoe to exclude completely. Vegetables, tushennye with meat - vegetables in fact are extinguished in small kol-ve the same meat broth, means absorb animal Adepses - it is impossible. In Physical exercises I am not engaged in general, job sedentary.