PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In due time the doctor has told or said, that at me serdechno-a vascular dystonia. To me 23...

Ilya
07.06.2004, 21:12
In due time the doctor has told or said, that at me serdechno-a vascular dystonia. To me 23 years, the high and thin young man.
Approximately once a week (sometimes less often, sometimes more often) there are so-called attacks. When it is broken correct krovosnobzhenie (brushes of arms or hand and a foot of legs or foots), the difference between vernim can be reduced and the bottom pressure, respiration is at a loss. But most of all disturbs, that sometimes there is an arrhythmia of heart. When went to be checked to the doctor felt normally, the electrocardiogram have told or said, that too normal. More shortly the free-of-charge medicine has told or said, that at me that's all right. What to do or make?
What preventive measures are recommended in such cases, very much it would not be desirable to start the health. I hope for your help....

Denis
08.06.2004, 02:10
I not vrach but suffer same bjakoj, I can on recommend preparation NOVOPASIT, a good medical product based or founded;established on grasses and it is possible to accept without doctors and also on to try or taste Valerjanu, a radio-gramophone pink, pustypnik and so forth, vobshem address to national menitsine, esteem on the Internet or in books about above specified grasses, and choose to myself on signs. And vobshche NOVOPASIT doctors recommend all and rescues or saves;salvages otraznogo sorts of neurosises. Be healthy!!! Esle hochesh mozhesh to write denzaopin@mail. ru