PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Since the childhood I suffer a dermatitis and it is already very long (neskol...

Andrey
06.06.2004, 12:45
Hello the doctor. Since the childhood I suffer a dermatitis and it is already very long (some years) I apply hormonal ointments Triderm and TSelestoderm on the face. In odnjo to the book subtracted or deducted, that long ispolzovani e glucocorticoid preparations promote occurrence of a diabetes mellitis and to me it became terrible. These ointments really can sopsobstvovat??? And how to be reflected application of hormonal ointments in an organism??? I know the treatment, I fly or treat and GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and I keep to a diet, etc., have visited at set of doctors, but ointments at times to not manage even because a diet sometimes break and it is necessary to remove or take off urgently allergich. Signs. How much or As far as I have harmed to health hormonal ointments??? And whether it is possible to accept ointment, whether it threatens with a diabetes mellitis?

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
08.06.2004, 01:17
It is responded earlier.