PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The rheumatologist to me has registered as antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory and obezbolivajushcheg...

Evgenie
06.06.2004, 13:47
The rheumatologist to me has registered as antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory and anesthetizing to drink piroksikam on 1 tablet 2 times a day and to wash down its or his (!) soluble aspirinom-upsa. It strongly surprises me, as in the summary to piroksikamu is told or said especially, that at interaction with Aspirinum its or his concentration in a blood plasma decreases.

It that - any newest technique? What gives such overlapping?
Whether harm to an organism as piroksikam and without aspirina-that strongly badly influences on zheludochno-an intestinal tract amplifies from such "overlapping"...

As Aspirinum in the registered quantities or amounts - 2 tablets in day - I do not render antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory effect, how much or as far as pv a course. And, by the way, what to do or make, if to summaries to Aspirinum it is written, what he only for those who has weight more than 50 kg, and I weigh only 42? And how long it is possible to drink Aspirinum in such quantities or amounts?
The rheumatologist questions on this purpose or appointment to respond to all has refused, having told or said, what is it its or his competence, and me is not present need it is the nobility....: - (

Rzheznikov M.V.
06.06.2004, 16:35
Hello, I in difficulty, t. To. It completely agree with your logic. Let's try ask your question in conference of the therapist.

Evgenie
07.06.2004, 13:02
Thanks for the answer, the doctor. We shall be pytat the therapist... But even tell, how long I can drink aspirin-upsa in such quantities or amounts? I 5 days drink on 2 tablets in day... And I weigh, as already spoke, strongly less than requested 50 kg...

Rzheznikov M.V.
08.06.2004, 00:21
In it or this no trouble is not present, soluble Aspirinum at short-term reception does not render negative action on mucous a stomach.