PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The analysis of a blood at the child of 12 years has shown presence of a chlamydia. The child was sick in...

Marina
18.05.2004, 12:08
The analysis of a blood at the child of 12 years has shown presence of a chlamydia. The child was sick of a pneumonia. The doctor the pulmonary chlamydia has told or said what is it. Treated antibiotics. Whether the rights the doctor?

Egorov I.V.
19.05.2004, 06:16
Marina, I think, it is wrong to wait from us for comments and estimations of actions of other doctors. It in any degree is professionally unethical. Concerning " a pulmonary chlamydia " I can tell or say, that such pneumonias to me to meet while (thanks God) it was not necessary. Most likely, chlamydias and a pneumonia - concurrence. And that treated a pneumonia antibiotics, - objections are not present...

skortseni
22.05.2004, 01:35
If she has spent enough authentic trouble-shooting tests and for example has revealed in a sputum methods of immunely fluorescent microscopy, PTSR and others, attributes of a lesion of a respiratory epithelium these or it hlamidijami-that certainly she is right. But if she of anything similar not delala-that its or her diagnosis is exhausted from a finger. And why to estimate or appreciate actions of other doctors unethically? Where it napisanno? Who has thought up it? And to break oath Gippokrata, for example, it is ethic? Or to put lime diagnoses being picked in a nose one finger?

Egorov I.V.
23.05.2004, 02:28
Dear (aja) Skortseni! If you do not feel, that a forum with patients not a place for discussion of actions of other doctors I can regret only. Tell or say, in this case you see in actions unknown to you the doctor disturbance of oath Gippokrata? You observed for it or her " kovyrjaniem in a nose "? You are always right in the conclusions? You in general are familiar with deontologicheskimi principles, which not one century? If questions you with honesty will respond to all "yes" I bow to your conclusive correctness...

The anonym
25.05.2004, 17:24
Address on sajt-the Homeopathist. Our doctors are rasping, when are powerless.

Egorov I.V.
29.05.2004, 02:28
I am am surprised with these anonymous "homeopathists"... I am an allopathist - I try to not touch them though I have about them absolutely certain firm opinion. And they, podish you, vylazjat with any ugly comments at the "not " conferences. Nothing having told or said as a matter of fact, you, not dear anonym, simply draw to yourselves attention...

The anonym
30.05.2004, 10:43
By no means, attention I do not involve, to a homeopathy I have cleanly consumer attitude or relation. And they, alas, help or assist with complex or difficult situations!

Egorov I.V.
03.06.2004, 04:55
And why you are not represented? And where you in mine, for example, answers see roughness? And then, you understand, ugly without grounds to offend those who every day goes to chambers, in operational, in dressing rooms and helps or assists people, tries to facilitate someone's suffering. It is wrong...

The anonym
06.06.2004, 15:35
Prredstavljajus-Alex. Very much I like medicine))) Has bypassed all circles of the HELL))) From medicine (the endocrinologist, the allergist, the gastroenterologist), full inspection! With a daughter, homeopathists have helped or assisted... The medicine could not diagnose (eyes, since February, till October decayed!).?

Egorov I.V.
07.06.2004, 20:41
It is sincerely glad for your daughter. And still - it is not necessary all under one comb...