PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the problem is connected with a headache. I suffer vegeto-sos...

Olga
02.06.2004, 15:37
Hello! At me the problem is connected with a headache. I suffer vegeto-a vascular dystonia. The head hurts quite often. If to not drink a tablet excruciatings, the nausea and a vomiting are guaranteed. Here about a tablet I also wished to ask. "Citramonum" does not help or assist. "Kaffetin" drank long time, the stomach after reception began to hurt or be ill;be sick, and the anesthetizing effect was gone. "Sedalgin" like helps or assists, but there so much all is added. And if to consider, what to accept to have often kak-that it was puzzled in occasion of a side effect. Here we are going to in holiday by the machine or car, the headache during road of 100 % is provided. With the past to year "Sedalgin" at all has not helped or assisted, though for a trip of 2 tablets has drunk. Prompt, please, effective, but bolee-less safe agent from this misfortune. Thanks in advance!

Aptekaonline
05.06.2004, 10:21
Hello! If you suffer vegeto-a vascular dystonia on hypotonic type certainly preparations of a choice for elimination of a headache there will be combined agents in which structure the coffeine (Citramonum, Kaffetin, Askofen, Panadolum ekstra, Sedalginum and t enters.), osbennostju these agents is that at long application of such preparations a dose of a coffeine
Or substances, potentsirujushchih its or his action is necessary for increasing or enlarging, t. To. To a coffeine accustoming for this reason Citramonum and Kaffetin any more does not help or assist you quickly enough develops. Alternative allopaticheskomu treatment can be a homeopathy, the truth nevsegda efficiency of homeopathic agents exceeds efficiency allopaticheskih, but in any case of a side effect at application of homeopathic agents it is not marked or celebrated. We recommend to try or taste biolajn Pejn-the American homeopathic preparation for elimination of various kinds of a pain, including head. And also migraines. For elimination of a headache naruzhno also it is possible to rub temporal area with balm the Gold star, drops Karmolis or a roller pencil Doctor Mom. Yours faithfully, Vadim Viktorovich.

Svetlana Nikolaevna.
07.06.2004, 17:32
Dear Olga! At me too all life vegeto-a vascular dystonia and the strongest migraines. I accepted EVERYTHING, from simple Citramonums, kaffetinov
, etc. up to dear or expensive import naratriptanov. If helped or assisted, it is temporary, and then attacks were done or made all more strongly. Besides have been connected (I hope, that "were"...) with a status of famine - if in time I shall not eat though a slice of bread it is played garantirovanno a migraine. Since May, 31st I apply a technique. Vilunasa " sobing respiration ". Be not too lazy, buy or purchase the book from a series " Cure itself ". Vilunas of SECRET of NATURAL MEDICINE, publishing house PITER. Do not think, what is it with a view of advertising. Earlier at least each 2 3 hours something was necessary to me is, now I eat 2 times with May, 31st a day, in the morning and hours per 7 evenings after job. In the afternoon of need or requirement is not present more, I eat only a few berries of dried fruits and I drink water. The headache ANY MORE was not!!! I do not drink any tablets.
But daily several times (5 10 minutes when there is time) I do or make respiratory exercises. If details are necessary - ask (svedor@list. ru)