PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me often appoint or nominate a nicotinic acid and I have noticed, after n...

kadrija
02.06.2004, 01:35
Hello, to me often appoint or nominate a nicotinic acid and I have noticed, after it or her at me inspissations which do not pass in abscesses turn out, and cost or stand what that a nut gretskim, and this nyxis is necessary for me, here I and do not recover, than it is possible to replace it or him? izvenite but I do not trust the doctor, therefore I consult at you? Thanks

Aptekaonline
04.06.2004, 03:13
Hello, Kadrija. Both hypodermic, and intramuscular it is enough injection of a nicotinic acid boleznenye. On places of nyxes it is possible to do or make jodovuju a grid or to put kompres from 25 % r-ra a magnesium of Zinci sulfas. These procedures promote a resorption of inspissations. Consult about an opportunity of replacement of injections tabletirovannoj the form nicotinic kisloty/for example enduratsin-contains 500 nicotinic kisloty/. Yours faithfully, Svetlana Viktorovna.

kadrija
06.06.2004, 21:31
Hello, respond please how me pravelno to drink the activated coal, he well approaches or suits me from an inflation but how it is correct, up to meal, after meal, or during meal? I drink on three tablets, but is not regular pochasam, is usual for the night! Thanks