PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me 3 days temperature nearby 38 39. Small tussis. Prinim...

Alexander
04.06.2004, 19:09
The doctor, at me 3 days temperature nearby 38 39. Small tussis. I accept Remantadinum, amoksitsillin, Sulfadimethoxinum, Aspirinum upsa, Koldreks Knight. In total one month ago I also hurted or was ill;was sick - there was a temperature nearby 39 one day, then some days there was no temperature, then again has per day risen up to 39 and all proshloju One month ago did or made also a roentgenophotography, handed over analyses of a blood, urine, including on a hepatitis. The doctor has told or said that criminal has not found out anything. The truth in the analysis of urine there were traces of fiber, but he has told or said what is it happens after illness or disease. And already the third day such heat and to fall is not going to yet, only if drive its or her antipyretic. On Monday I am going to to the doctor - I hope it will be not absolutely late?

Alexander
06.06.2004, 01:54
Yes, has still forgotten. When temperature at movement by eyes in the parties or sides or upward - a pain in a head

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
06.06.2004, 21:10
Alexander, all of you these preparations accept simultaneously?