PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, comment, please, on some items or points of the analysis kr...

Lida
05.06.2004, 07:12
The dear doctor, comment, please, on some items or points of the analysis of a blood, and for the first time I it or him did or made that expanded, to the doctor is yet fast (he in holiday), and new scientific words strongly frighten (koe-that in general I see for the first time). And the pregnant woman (term of 25 26 weeks) once again to be nervous badly... So in fact?
Erythrocytes 3.93 (4. 00 5.20) - It is written " an anisocytosis expressed, a hypochromia moderated or moderate " that? Very badly?
Hemoglobin 11.4 (11.8 13.) - here even all is clear.
Hematocrit 34.2 (36 46), leucocytes 11.6 (3.5 11), still here " toksogen + + " (???)
Still it is a lot of " band neutrophils " 17 (1-6). What is it, why it so is a lot of? To what it testifies? And lymphocytes there is less than norm or rate 17 (19 39)?
I understand, that it is a lot of questions, but respond whenever possible.
In advance spaibo

Doronin V.A.
06.06.2004, 07:05
Dear Lida! In the analysis no trouble is not present. Digits of erythrocytes and a hemoglobin, and also morphological characteristics of erythrocytes should not cause fears. A leukocytosis and augmentation of band neutrophils very frequent situation at pregnancy. At absence of pregnancy it would cause or call fears (such picture of a blood usually happens at acute infektsionno-inflammatory processes). 17 lymphocytes are a percentage parameter, at such level of leucocytes absolute quantity or amount of lymphocytes within the limits of norm or rate.

Lida
06.06.2004, 15:11
THANKS HUGE