PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Free-of-charge consultations for suffering seasonal (osenne-winter) depressi...

ATTENTION
05.06.2004, 08:12
Free-of-charge consultations for suffering seasonal (osenne-winter) are spent by depressions in the Centre of science of Mental Health of Russian Academy of Medical Science (Moscow). If annually (minimum-last 2 years) in the autumn i/or in the winter you feel a breakdown, apathy, fatigability, and you wish to receive konsulta-tsiju on treatment or the prevention or warning of similar statuses, respond on sleduju-shchie questions ("yes" - "is not present"), leave your contact phones and send them to the address of: sar_2003@mail. ru. Our scientific employee will contact you.
FIO
Residence
1 Usually autumn i/or in the winter the mood at me is worse, than in the spring i/or in the summer.
2 Autumn i/or in the winter at me appetite is more, than usually
3 Autumn i/or in the winter it is more difficult to me to rise in the morning, than always
4 Autumn i/or in the winter I type or collect weight, and in the spring i/or in the summer sbra-syvaju it or him a little.
5 Autumn i/or in the winter I usually test apathy.
6 Autumn i/or in the winter within day I would like to sleep.
7 Autumn and i/or in the winter I more razdrazhitelen/on.
8 Autumn i/or in the winter I eat sweet more, than usually.
9 Osenju/in the winter I less aktiven/on, than usually
10 In cloudy weather the mood at me is worse
11 I izbiratelen/on in meal.
12 I badly transfer or carry a cold
13 In southern stranah/regions I feel much better
14 I like to be on the sun
15 I am am hurted often with a head, a stomach or belly or other parts bodies (organs).
16 Sometimes I feel that" in a throat.
17 I like attention of associates
18 In general, I take alcohol
19 I proboval/and to use narcotics
20 I do not trust people
21 there Is something of that I am afraid
22 I avoid to leave during dark time of day for street.
23 I the disturbing or alarming person
24 Sometimes it seems to me, that someone oklikaet/calls me by name
25 Being gde-or for the first time, me sometimes it seems, that I here already byl/and
26 Happens, I test inflows of set of ideas simultaneously.
27 Happens, I forget, about what just dumal/and.
28 there Are moments, when I of what I do not think. Whether in a head there is no mys-.
29 I had depressions
30 Sometimes I feel melancholy. The feeling of melancholy on something acritical is familiar to me.

Olechka_mol@mail.ru
06.06.2004, 05:12
Hello! Whether you can respond me as to struggle with weariness? I seem to me feel so myself both in the summer and in the spring... Call me Molitvina Olga Nikolaevna, there live in Tolyatti, me 28 years. Thankful in advance.
1 Usually autumn i/or in the winter the mood at me is worse, than in the spring i/or in the summer.-yes (or it is identical) 2 Autumn i/or in the winter at me appetite more, than obychno-is not present 3 Autumn i/or in the winter it is more difficult to me to rise in the morning, than always - yes 4 Autumn i/or in the winter I type or collect weight, and in the spring i/or in the summer sbra-syvaju it or him a little. - yes 5 Autumn i/or in the winter I usually test apathy.-yes 6 Autumn i/or in the winter within day I would like to sleep. - dates 7 Autumn and i/or in the winter I more razdrazhitelen/on. Is not present (happens equally) 8 Autumn i/or in the winter I eat sweet more, than usually. Is not present (can I did not notice 9 Osenju/in the winter less aktiven/on, than usually - there is no 10 In cloudy weather a mood at me not present (simply in a dream is worse drives) 11 I izbiratelen/on in meal. - yes 12 I badly transfer or carry a cold - yes (very much) 13 In southern stranah/regions I feel much better yes (I like when warmly) 14 I like to be on the sun - yes 15 At me often hurt a head, a stomach or belly or other parts bodies (organs). - There is no 16 Sometimes I feel that" in a throat. - yes 17 I like attention of associates - yes 18 In general, I take alcohol - yes (but a little) 19 I proboval/and to use narcotics - was not present (never, only I smoke occasionally) 20 I do not trust people - yes (but not all) 21 Is - yes 22 I avoid something of that I am afraid to leave during dark time of day for street. - yes 23 I the disturbing or alarming person - yes 24 Sometimes seems to me, that someone oklikaet/calls me by name - yes (especially earlier) 25 Being gde-or for the first time, sometimes it seems to me, that I here already byl/and - yes (happen) 26 Happens, I test inflows of set of ideas simultaneously.-yes 27 Happens, I forget, about what just dumal/and. - yes 28 there Are moments, when I of what I do not think. In a head there is no idea. - is not present (such does not happen) 29 I had depressions - yes (and enough often) 30 Sometimes I feel last time of melancholy. The feeling of melancholy on something acritical is familiar to me. - yes.