PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, the albuminous diet is how much effective. Fairly to tell or say, I...

Alla
04.06.2004, 03:12
Tell or Say, please, the albuminous diet is how much effective. Fairly to tell or say, I hardly represent, as from it or her it is possible to grow thin, the feeling of famine at me is not present, even on the contrary it seems, that the stomach is overflown. But the friend approves or confirms, that for a month has grown thin for 15 kg by means of this diet. I certainly so blindly in it I do not believe yes to me of 15 kg and am not necessary, but even 5 7. The egg, an apple enters Into my ration, 100 ONLY. Boiled meat, 100. Firm cheese (all this is accepted on certain by hours), in the evening a glass of yogurt. After 19.00 ANYTHING. Tell or say, please, nasklko it effectively and whether it is necessary to me to continue it.

The anonym
04.06.2004, 10:10
Well I do not know, 15 kg for a month are pure or clean
Illness, the enemy you will not wish. And sense
This diet that ostensibly begin
To be developed or produced any " ketonovye bodies ",
Which with terrible force burn Adeps in
Organism. If you so would like, look in
Internet diet Atkinsa, there even more
Various ration.

The anonym
05.06.2004, 01:48
Also that so above itself to scoff, when it is possible to grow thin comfortably, in fact all time so cannot eat! http: // www. elen-khokhlova. narod. ru/Elena. htm

Asya
06.06.2004, 04:53
I tell... Second time already I use an albuminous diet t. n. " For ljubitelets meat ". Only its or her sense not in ketonovyh bodies - and in that that in otganizm carbohydrates did not act - then he will start to process postponed Adeps and you will grow thin. Only fruit and milk or dairy products including cheese in her are forbidden. ONLY meat the chicken a fish and tomatoes cucumbers cabbage. For 10 days of 5 kg as the cow tongue. The condition one - for 5 mnut up to meal to drink a glass of water and then to drink only through a floor of hour after meal. But is it is possible how much you want and when you want. Grow thin here not due to calories and due to chemistry)))))