PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At body height of 170 sm, I have weight of 93 kg, my age of 46 years. In my family anybody...

Light
03.06.2004, 19:08
At body height of 170 sm, I have weight of 93 kg, my age of 46 years. In my family nobody has been subject to completeness, began to recover after a hormonetherapy which has passed or has taken place in 37 years. Prompt please as me to get rid from not the "" kg, t. To. Has tried on itself much but while nothing has helped or assisted. Even on medicines the allergy has begun. Thankful in advance for your advice or council and the help.

Elena
04.06.2004, 11:03
Light, after application of hormonal preparations, usually everyone type or collect weight. If wish to grow thin not simply, and to grow thin so that then to not type or collect weight, write helenherbs@yandex. ru (personal experience, - 21 kg and weight is not typed or collected already almost 6 years, and me 52 years)

Irina
05.06.2004, 07:44
I can offer you a safe and effective diet which consists of alimentary additives.
If you were interested with my offer write on e-mail: irchik-ok@mail. ru

child
06.06.2004, 03:40
Get the table of caloric content of products and make to itself a diet on gustatory predilections and high-grade. It is More than fat, t. e vegetables fruit also drink green tea. Your minimum raschityvaetsja so: body height a minus 110 and to increase on 24. It is necessary for maintenance of a metabolism. And if there are no contraindications on health, it is possible to run in the mornings or to evenings or to jump at home through a skipping rope (30 mines - down with 0, 5 kg). Necessarily consult with the doctor. Success