PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to clean an intestine, that for this purpose it is necessary to make....

Masha With. On April, 20th 2004 07:20:07
28.05.2004, 00:55
I wish to clean an intestine, that for this purpose it is necessary to make.

Olga
31.05.2004, 15:32
Masha, I tried or tasted much, all is far not effectively. If do not wish to go long by trial and error, and at once to pass or take place the good program of purification or ablution, write olay@yandex. ru I shall tell in detail. She absolutely inexpensive, but very much even good - personally the doctor recommended it or her to me.

Tatyana
01.06.2004, 15:52
Masha, songs about presence of tons of adjournment is marketing the campaigns advancing on the market various preparations and devices for gidrokolonoterapii. If very much it would be desirable clean an intestine can to try or taste jogovskuju SHANK PRAKSHALANU. Absolutely free of charge and in house conditions. Sense: drink the added some salt water and carry out a complex of simple exercises. An organism not the fool, more than it is necessary will not throw out. The description http: // www. fund-intent. ru/obuch/clean03. shtml

Natalia
04.06.2004, 10:59
Tatyana, what for you of intervals have set. Not all in fact know, that internet-addresses should be without intervals! Here, Masha, the correct address:
http: // www. fund-intent. ru/obuch/clean03. shtml

And in general, prochla I protsess-do not understand this, who has in our world enough time to spend itself through such...

But it to you, Masha to judge. I would advise, if you wish to get rid of waste or wastage and parasites in an intestine, there are pumpkin sunflower seeds, say, on a fist of times or two in day (do not eat much, and that the intestine will rise) and drink water.

The anonym
05.06.2004, 11:25
Not Tatyana of intervals has set it, and this site.

Svetlana
05.06.2004, 19:10
Dear ladies! The complex preparation " Full clearing " is offered to your attention, the detailed instruction is on sale in drugstores, on packing. The complex of grasses and alimentary fibers, normalizes digestion, a motor performance zheludochno-an intestinal tract, biliation and zhelchevydelenie. I wish good luck!