PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 24 years, I am very close and is long connected with job on a computer and up to et...

Alexander
04.06.2004, 15:25
To me 24 years, I am very close and is long connected with job on a computer and before these events differed predilection to catarrhal diseases (1 2 times year, usually the diagnosis were ORVI) which passed or took place often, but it is easy or light (nedelja-another) and without consequences, but here a case special...
In the extremity or end of 2000 has made (French) inoculation against a flu and in 3 days has fallen down with the most typical flu 3 weeks. After convalescence there were unpleasant sensations in a throat, but only in June, 2001 after numerous references or manipulations lor-the doctor from local hospital has directed me on a smear from a nose and throats on a pathogenic microflora (before I and about this procedure had no concept) which at once has found in a throat a hemolitic streptococcus in a plenty and a golden staphilococcus in a nose in small kol-ve. After 2 and zakapyvanija oksatsilinom in Ectericidum (on sensitivity he approached or suited to both bacteria) the control smear of anything pathogenic has not found out a course of a gargle, but sensations of dryness in a mouth and a nasopharynx in the mornings arose at me enough often.
But it is all a prelude to that, what's happened in the middle of October, 2001. I once again was ill.
All began as usual cold (temperature up to 37.5, delicacy, a headache), but then in current of 2.5 weeks all last equally: in the morning - delicacy and temperature up to 36.4, and by the evening began strong headaches in a frontal part of a head with feedback in temples and the temperature rose, but never above 37.2, eyes reddened, the dream was very restless. More nothing disturbed, unless the throat which is regular enough pershilo and dried up in the mornings, is similar with a nasopharynx. Analyses of a blood and urine, a roentgenophotography and pressure - all was in norm or rate. In current of this time addressed to different doctors: infektsionist has taken all analyses on a long fever - all have appeared negative; ENT any pathologies has not found out, but in view of found before bacteria recommended to repeat a course poloskanija/zakapyvanija Ectericidum with oksatsilinom, as it has been done; the endocrinologist has found augmentation shchitovidki up to 2 go a level, but has told or said, that the reason it cannot be; The neuropathologist has directed on REG which has not shown disturbances, and recommended multivitamins; the therapist recommended a course of antibiotics (a propyl ampioks - 10 days); the gastroenterologist has found out a chronic acalculous cholecystitis which as he said is not connected with a fever, and has registered course of treatment (karsil, febihol and maaloks). As a result plainly the diagnosis has not been put, and illness or disease as it seemed to me, has passed or has taken place itself. There was only a paleness unusual for me earlier and there were baggies lower eyelids.
After convalescence still some time disturbed pershenie in a throat (has ENT found fuses and has begun a course of a lavage Furacilinum) and headaches (the repeated reference or manipulation to the neuropathologist has led to that at detailed studying results REG insignificant vasospasms have been found out, on what has been registered pumpan and Escuzanum), but plainly I to be treated was not in time, as approximately in a month after convalescence, on December, 20th, was ill again.
This time there were all attributes of catarrhal disease - all over again have hardened and ill podskulnye lymphonoduses, tussis, a rhinitis have then begun, there were white maculae in a throat, the dried up labiums, temperature 37 37, 5. According to the therapist - a typical flu which went on our district. But the course appointed or nominated by it or him (gargles and a lavage of a nose, warm drink and gorchishniki + added from itself ampioks) has led only to intensifying in the beginning a rhinitis (in a week after the beginning, duration of day 4), and then and tussis (right after the terminations or endings of a rhinitis). Were and gorchishniki, and banks, and parene legs or foots, and the strengthened gargle, but it has led only to flash of an angina (in 2.5 weeks after the beginning of disease) - a strong pharyngalgia at a swallowing (2 centers of large white maculae in a throat) and temperature 37.8 38.6. Ampioks (after 5 days of reception, with a break in 2 3 days) have replaced the recommended therapist flemoksinom (7 days, and on 3 day of an angina - nyxes of gentamycin - 5 days), a gargle - Furacilinum and givaleks, and in a week after the beginning the angina has ceased, and the temperature has decreased up to 37 37.4. The analyses made at this time, have shown, that all within the limits of norm or rate (incl. and a roentgenophotography), is similar also pressure (120/70 80).
Now disturbed a boring in a throat and dryness in a nasopharynx in the mornings and to them the continuous rumble in ears (low and constant, but the hearing practically did not suffer from it or this) was added. The temperature, as well as in the last disease, rose only in second half of day and never above 37.3. Headaches were lungs, covered a place between brows and slightly gave in temples and began only at temperature which, however, for an evening with 37 37.2 fell up to 36.8. Has ENT examined a nose and any sources for this purpose in itself has not found. The smear from a throat on pathogenic flora of body height has not given, and in a nose the golden staphilococcus in small quantities or amounts which, according to infektsionista is not considered pathogenic flora was found out and for it or him are sufficient 3 zakapyvanija Ectericidum + Unguentum Erytgromycyni. Plus to it or this the constant "zatumanennost" in a head and to concentrate to something attention, it is necessary to put or apply effort. Baggies lower eyelids which were very much to me unusual earlier, became very appreciable.
In an out-patient department have put at last the most probable diaznoz - an adenoid disease and have put in connection with very long fever (on that put 5 weeks!!) in lor-a hospital, all lying in which it was reduced in a unitary lavage a proside on tonsils by Furacilinum and UHF with quartz on a throat. Plus are registered piroksikam and astemizol 1 r. In day.

All improvement in comparison with a status one week ago is insignificant and in this connection all me very much interests (and disturbs!!!) the reason of all this disgrace with my health. I shall be very grateful to the help

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
05.06.2004, 09:01
Alexander, I have closely studied or investigated your case history and I tend to that the reason of all your illnesses or diseases nevertheless is the hemolitic streptococcus. He exhausts your organism. And it is unimportant, that last time he has not given body height, in it or him "have simply temporarily hammered". The matter is that decoding of a genetic material streptokokka-the microbe most dangerous to the person (he is the originator of an angina, a scarlatina, etc.) has shown its or his fastness to all medicines which you have listed. At present, despite of huge quantity or amount of preparations the most effective and the strongest still have Penicillinum. Now you accept return actions.

victoria
05.06.2004, 11:08
The rumble in the left ear is constant, ENT powerless, a vessel. Preparations accepted, a catheterization hearing. Pipes, etc. procedures do not help or assist. A second year I run on doctors. The sense is not present. What will advise?