PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, the help, pozh-hundred is very tiresome! Chlamydias in the analysis of a blood (from a vein): 1)...

Alja
04.06.2004, 11:36
The doctor, the help, pozh-hundred is very tiresome! Chlamydias in the analysis of a blood (from a vein): 1) Chl. trachomatis (IgG) will put. (1 : 40), 2) Chl. trachomatis (IgA) will put. (1 : 60). The analysis has been made one week prior to sorts or labors. Now to my son 1, 5. Help or assist to understand with the following, t. To. I hesitate to address to our therapists: 1. Whether it could be passed at sorts or labors this infection (if in smears was not)? 2. Whether these or it are passed through a saliva both of a kind of chlamydias, through household aplliances? 3. Whether it is possible to do without antibitikov (for example, capsules with " Russian trojchatkoj " firm " "?, t. To. At me constant disbioz and sop. A neurodermite)? 4. If to treat me, whether that it is necessary to do or make to the son such complex analysis or too it is necessary to treat it or him for prophylaxis and than? (I thought, what in a kindergarten half of children has precisely one of these kinds of chlamydias - household which)? e. Whether it is necessary to treat all members of family in which I live? 5. Me the pediatrist has assured, that such kolichstvo it is not terrible, like that is not enough, to the child it will not prevent to live. Really so? I Shall be very grateful for answers!

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
05.06.2004, 05:32
Alja, I advise you to address for advice or council to infektsionistu, I think, that additional researches will be necessary. And of doctors to hesitate it is counter-indicative. All troubles from stesnenja...