PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, I wish to consult to you in occasion of BAD which appoints or nominates n...

stasja
04.06.2004, 18:19
Good evening, I wish to consult to you in occasion of BAD which are appointed or nominated by our pediatrist. I precisely know, that she not the distributor at whom to get preparations I has found itself, the doctor only has specified what. The effect as if is, but nevertheless it would be desirable to be assured or confident as. Firm Natures Sunshine. To us appointed or nominated restful (a willow, klopogon kistevidnyj, pepper kajensky, Valeriana, zinziber, hop, martinija fragrant) and a liquid chlorophyll (as a source of oxygen for an organism. Whether it is necessary to use additives of this firm. Thanks.

Shapovalova L.M.
05.06.2004, 03:51
Hello, stasja. A liquid chlorophyll if only he not on alcohol, will be useful in any case. And and the additive described by you calming or abirritating action Valeriana possesses only. Long application of Valeriana (especially at children) can lead to education of dependence (similar benzodiazepine). How much years to your child? Why have appointed or nominated restful? Whether did or made to the child the analysis on a dysbacteriosis (sometimes toxins uslovno-pathogenic flora of an intestine and cause raised or increased noevrnuju excitability).