PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Would like to ask your advice or council. From December, 29th till January, 3rd de...

Galina
04.06.2004, 12:01
Good afternoon! Would like to ask your advice or council. The heat from 38 up to 39, besides it or this tussis and a rhinitis from December, 29th till January, 3rd kept. Temperature forced down "Koldreksom". With 4 go numbers the temperature in norm or rate, but at me to hurt or be ill;be sick there were very strongly legs or foots - cannot sleep at night - a strong ache, I can not find a convenient pose. Vobshchem, has ceased to sleep at night, it is a little bit easier in the afternoon, though the ache only weakens, but does not disappear absolutely. At all I do not know, to what doctor to me to address, maybe, will advise any ointments anesthetizing. Whether there can be this onychalgia complication after the transferred or carried cold? Thanks.

Solomatov V.G., postmaster@dr-solomatov.ru
04.06.2004, 21:11
Dear Galina, it is not necessary to reduce t below 38 gr. The organism of this t struggles with illness or disease (an infection and t. Item). Now (but it only the assumption, t. To. Not seeing YOU, not communicating freely " vopros-the answer " not simply to give the reference precisely and with the responsibility), possibly, it is necessary to involve heat (to pound or triturate a spirituous solution...) to legs or foots, and repeatedly. Voobshchem, address to the doctor not only through the Internet.