PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the childhood iz-for traumas of a head the metabolism was broke or disturbed and I have begun stremitel...

Evgenie
02.06.2004, 00:26
In the childhood iz-for traumas of a head the metabolism was broke or disturbed and I have started to type or collect weight promptly. Now at body height 185 I weigh 132 kg. From medical examinations I have drawn for myself a conclusion, that radical methods will help or assist with the given situation (an operative measure, steroids) only. Whether knows somebody effective methods of struggle against weight at such "additional weight"?

Alina
03.06.2004, 03:42
If there is a desire and will to operate or control
Itself, write to me, there is a class diet.
aryskina@tfoms. spb. ru

Gorina L.F.
04.06.2004, 02:33
Adjust a metabolism to you the endocrinologist, and operative measures, unfortunately can to help or assist or fortunately, the given problem will not solve. The weight with the broken or disturbed metabolism will return instantly.

Yana
04.06.2004, 20:43
To me has helped or assisted to stop weight acupuncture. One session. To grow thin it was necessary to not eat and consider or count some products kallorii. But I hardly posobljudala also have ceased. The weight has simply stopped. For many and it is already good.