PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My preliminary (but prakticheki 100 %) the diagnosis Systemic to...

Anna
29.05.2004, 08:41
Hello. My preliminary (but prakticheki 100 %) the diagnosis the Systemic lupus erythematosus. To me of 18 years. Tell or say please what probability of 100 % of treatment and whether probably in general will recover completely?

Egorov I.V.
29.05.2004, 17:24
Probability of 100 % of-th treatment very low. Anechka, unfortunately, it so. But the matter is that at competent treatment you will well feel yourselves, and the HARD CURRENCY will not give complications... Address to skilled or experienced experts (Institute of rheumatology, Tareevka, I Town hospital of Moscow). There to you will help or assist...

Veronica
01.06.2004, 19:14
Whether disease of HARD CURRENCY influences genesial function? Did or made analyses, have given negative result, whether it is possible to rely on them? Or it is better to make once again? Where in Leningrad will advise?

Svetlana
04.06.2004, 13:58
Anna... I am ill or sick with HARD CURRENCY more than 5 years... I can tell or say only that will recover not probably... But to live with such diagnosis... And in general to live it it is healthy... .zhelaju to you of patience, it to be necessary for you