PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist the person stirred up or tortured by fever!!! Three days the temperature 39 keeps...

Svetlana
01.06.2004, 23:59
Help or Assist the person stirred up or tortured by fever!!! Three days the temperature 39 40 gr keeps. No other signs are present, except for natural at such t: a cold fit, a headache, a giddiness, an ache. I understand what to diagnose on such data it is impossible, but just in case I shall depict a picture (the dog porylas can here). About two weeks ago there was a thrush thrown on samotek. All like "has passed or has taken place", quickly enough... Before it or this 3 hdnevnym peklom has woken up slabenko a cystitis...
What at me to you questions? 1. Whether there can be I sovr. A status consequence or investigation of a candidiasis or a cystitis? Or it simply flu? 2. Whether it is necessary to force down such t? And than more safely? Thirst of the answer from you that perekantovatsja, then I shall necessarily go on doctors it (is frightened). In " 03 ru gynecology " I have already asked the question but while without the answer, on any fireman I ask here. Here just came the local therapist - "has listened", on distance zyrknula in a throat and... "Efferalgan", warm drink and the sick-list... Therefore while hope for YOU!!!

Advice or Council
02.06.2004, 20:20
Come better on infektsionista, there jasnovidjashchaja will prompt.

alternativa
04.06.2004, 05:28
Under the description - it is more similar to a virus infection. To purposes or appointments of the doctor add Vitamin C in greater or big doses. But after uluchshenija-high probability, that something from specified will become aggravated. Can address then - I shall prompt something on a homeopathy. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@74. ru