PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yeast are harmful for limfosistemy; excess of vitamins also is harmful. In general, that...

Alexander
02.06.2004, 00:06
Yeast are harmful for limfosistemy; excess of vitamins also is harmful. In general, the subject of vitamins is complex or difficult, but we and shall reach them:-). Excuse, that has got into your dialogue, but I hope, the opinion of the strongest representative of alternative medicine (see a site of healer Leonid Chyornogo) will be interesting to you. Tamara, he recently checked yeast on itself(himself):-).

Tamara L.
03.06.2004, 14:52
Alexander, I, unlike Leonid Chernogo, am afraid to check preparations on myself, and I drink them strictly under indications. And vitamins also are made for that in the dosed out cell that patients did not accept their packings, and used exactly so much, how much it is required to an organism: sick or healthy. But that giper is more terrible gipo-so it is known, - to mine, all.

Alexander - for Tamara
04.06.2004, 05:22
Not, not all:-). You, Tamara, have written to me on e-mail, I have for you an interesting information. Here now the address to not write, he is on ours of a site.