PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who nibud probyval a rice diet, if yes, as she???...

inna
02.06.2004, 01:42
Who nibud probyval a rice diet, if yes, as she???

The anonym
02.06.2004, 17:57
Tried or Tasted, and not time. And not only I. Helps or assists if strictly to keep. In the morning the soaked in some times and undercooked rice without salt, then to eat and drink it is possible only in 4 hours, further - there is all that want, but up to 18 00 (nevertheless by experience is more effective when you limit yourself in sweet and flour - Saccharum not saharozamenitel, farinaceous foods - absolutely to exclude, and in general as small as possible carbohydrates and - there are more than fibers) But unfortunately will powers not always suffice. Last time I grew thin about the Herbalife (have on a bet tried) or tasted) Is class! ponravilo very much. SHCHas money I shall save up or I shall collect and I shall buy or purchase once again, still or even hardly hardly I to grow thin. And weight derzhaitsja already 5 mes, also I guzzle all successively and when I want (even at night)

Majja
03.06.2004, 18:04
The undercooked rice without salt?? What is muck, I at all do not understand, what for myself so to excruciate, especially the weight then will return back even more. Is better you would keep to a diet and went in for sports. I here already so as weight do not type or collect two years, 62 kg at body height 170 see And were for 75 kg. And health has improved inexpressibly.