PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I was ill in April, 2001, at me chronic mielolejk...

Elena Nevzorov
02.06.2004, 00:39
The dear doctor, I was ill in April, 2001, at me a myelosis. Other diseases are not present. Age of 40 years.
Whether it is necessary to do or make the analysis kostn. A brain on filadelf. A chromosome for diagnostics of this disease. Can, it lejkoznaja reaction to something another?
Me interests, whether enough I accept an interferon 6.000.000 in day and gidroksiurea. How much or As far as it is necessary to raise or increase a dose the matter is that it is connected with greater or big financial expenses. What forecasts on treatment of this disease? You could not prompt where to find the literature on this disease. In advance many thanks.

Osteal brain: the Blast 1, a myeloblast 0, Promyelocytes 15, 5. Myelocytes 7. 2. Palochkojad. 10, 3. Segmentojad. 9, 1. Bazofily 1, lymphocytes 5, eoz 1. Lejk: eritro = 50 : 1. Zakl.: the Hyperplasia granulotsitarnogo of some with attributes of a rejuvenascence up to promyelocytes. Red Rostock is narrowed. The lien 15, 4 X 7, 7, structurally is not changed, diam. selez veins 0, 8 see Zakl.: Ehopr-ki gepatosplenomegalii without attributes of structural changes the Liver, a cholic bubble, podzheludochn. A gland without changes.
OAK 17.04.2001 ages 4, 0, NV 128, lejk 205, an ESR 12, a thrombus. 550, ret 2, 0, bases 2, a blast 3, e 1, p 26, with 35, l 2, m 1, miel 25, ju 5,
7.08.2001 ages 3, 3, NV 108, lejk 4, 6, an ESR 10, a thrombus. 270, bases 2, a blast 0, e 4, p 6, with 46, l 36, m 6, miel 0, ju 0.

Ermakov A.I.
02.06.2004, 05:01
Dear Elena! The changes described by you soovetstvujut the developed or unwrapped stage of good-quality phase HML. A karyotyping to do or make it is necessary, vposledstvie it can give the invaluable information on efficiency of the spent therapy. The decision on change of a dose of preparations is better the attending physician on the basis of dynamics or changes of analyses of a blood will accept. Statuses, the sizes of a liver and a lien. Interferon-an effective preparation for treatment HML, and at well-timed (as at you) the beginning of therapy probability of cytogenetic remission (eradikatsii fi-a positive clone) after long treatment (not less than year) reaches or achieves 50 %. Besides it or this, now with success the new group of preparations to which concerns STI is used. This group blocks enzymatic activity belkov-products of translation of a genetic material filadelfijskoj chromosomes. To sozheleniju while he is accessible only in large scientific hematological and oncologic establishments. You have not written, where do you live, to muscovites with HML and volosatokletochnym a leukosis the interferon is appointed or nominated free of charge, not speaking already about gidroksimochevinu. The information for the patient simply to find on the American hematological sites. Enter in a portal yahoo into section " meditsina-a hematology " and enter into search " chronic myelogenous leukemia ".

The grumbler
03.06.2004, 10:21
For Elena,
Dear Elena,
I too patient HML since April. I can prompt nesolko sites if you are able to read - anglijski. First of all it CMLsupport. com. You will see, how in the West patients HML derzhut with each other and even press communication or connection on the insurance companies.
Success to you

Elena Nevzorov
03.06.2004, 13:47
Thanks huge for answers.
Unfortunately, in Ukraine patients remain with illness or disease
In private. I live in a Zaporozhye.
I shall be grateful for any advice or councils, links and simply information.
Mine e-mail olena@mailru. com