PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me frequent giddinesses, podkashivajutsja legs or foots as if or as vot-here I shall lose with...

Anna
30.05.2004, 22:40
At me frequent giddinesses, podkashivajutsja legs or foots as if or as vot-here I shall lose consciousness. Pressure is usual - 110 70. There were risings pressure and frequent pulse - up to 120 - some times in the summer. Headaches, "turbidity" in opinion of, meteochuvstvitelnost. What is this a symptomatology? To what doctor to address and what to survey?

Shirokova E.B.
01.06.2004, 05:54
Anna! Originators of a giddiness, delicacy can be both rising of arterial pressure, and a tachycardia (an acceleration of pulse). It is necessary to find out the reason of their occurrence. The reasons can be different depending on age. Excuse, how old are you? How for a long time there were described signs? Whether Addressed to the doctor and what result? Inform (better on January, 14 15th, before I will not have consultations on 03. ru).

Anna
01.06.2004, 15:49
Thanks for the answer!
To me of 38 years. First time the strong giddiness and the speeded up pulse have appeared this summer in time hurricane. And till last week no attacks existing. And one week ago has not fallen nearly in shop, thus before fine itself felt. Next day, already at home, too at good state of health has strongly rocked.

Anna
02.06.2004, 06:42
Thanks for the answer!
To me of 38 years. First time the strong giddiness and the speeded up pulse have appeared this summer in time hurricane. And till last week no attacks existing. And one week ago has not fallen nearly in shop, thus before fine itself felt. Next day, already at home, too at good state of health has strongly rocked.

Anna
02.06.2004, 22:31
Thanks for the answer!

Shirokova E.B.
03.06.2004, 10:50
Anna! Your attacks, a giddiness can be connected with vegeto-a vascular dystonia, a circulatory unefficiency in vertebro-to basilar vascular system. It is necessary for you to address to the neurologist. The profound inspection, including reoentsefalogrammu, roentgenograms of a cervical department of a backbone, an Is required. Bloods, etc.