PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me a following problem. Here a month I am in...

Alik
02.06.2004, 05:53
Hello the doctor! At me a following problem. Here a month I am in business trip and, unfortunately, already on the second weeks have had time to be ill, and illness or disease proceeded a little strange: utrom-in the evening temperature in district 37.5, and in the afternoon - normal. Hurted or was ill;was sick day 3 4. One day (first) temp-ra was nearby 38.5 After vyzdorovil (and has passed or has taken place 2 weeks) I began to check the temperature. And here, that occurs or happens every day: in the morning temp-ra 36.2 36.4, in the afternoon nearby 36.6, and in the evening she raises or increases up to 36.9 or even chut-hardly exceeds a mark 37. And even having measured temp-ru twice for example within 30 40 minutes, she also can differ. What to do or make I do not know. Vrod all (tussis, a rhinitis) managed to be liquidated consequences.
What will advise? The virus any can? Whether it is necessary to accept tablets?

Gusman M.A.
03.06.2004, 05:52
Anything to do or make it is not necessary. An organism not the computer program. Itself it will gradually be adjusted or will gradually be set up on base temperature for you.