PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Began to go in for sports and has consensually typed or collected superfluous kg (enough mnog...

Katyas
30.05.2004, 20:28
Began to go in for sports and has consensually typed or collected superfluous kg (much enough);
One friend considers or counts, that so on me playing sports operate or work: t. e. She considers or counts, that thus THOSE kg which have been hidden" or latent" earlier start to creep out outside, BUT tipo then will pass or take place... Is a first step to pohudaniju (or not)???
And other friend has told or said, muscles, t what is it grow. About. The mass is typed or collected...
EXPLAIN WHENCE THIS PAUNCH and SIDES??? And WHEN THIS obesity will end?!?! THANKS!!!!!

A
30.05.2004, 22:55
Hello Katti.
To you no trouble does not occur or happen. There is a reorganization of an organism. At me esthoroshaja the program which together with playing sports will give magnificent result.
Yours " PUZOi SIDES " that you nerazdrazhali call to me on t. 3538898 with 9.00 12.00.
Yours faithfully Alexander.

A, alschedrov@mail.ru
31.05.2004, 21:12
Hello Katti. To you no trouble does not occur or happen. There is a reorganization of an organism. At me esthoroshaja the program which together with playing sports will give magnificent result. Yours " PUZOi SIDES " that you nerazdrazhali call to me on t. 3538898 with 9.00 12.00. Yours faithfully Alexander.

Katyas
01.06.2004, 10:10
Hello, Alexander.
Thanks that have responded.
I hope for your help on agents internta. katii@pisem. net

Elena
02.06.2004, 22:44
Katti I work with sportsmen and if want I can help or assist you and you will be happy or enough with the figure, call to me with 21 up to 23 559 35 48