PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me some months does not disappear, and more likely on the contrary develops, that...

Paul
01.06.2004, 10:10
At me some months does not disappear, and more likely on the contrary develops, such problem. If I lay on a back after an exhalation when the stomach or belly "is pressed" - he as though "pulses" all (t. e. Give "impacts" in itself in proportion to pulse on an arm or a hand). I shall lay down on an arm or a hand (any) - pulses (even better to tell or say all arm or hand vibrates). And if I shall drink (and not vazhzhno what fortress at alcohol) and I shall lay down on a back pulsiruet-heart vibrates, the left part of a breast is more exact. And this business, - to mine, constantly progresses - "impacts" of pulse of a stomach or belly, apparently, start to give to all body. Moreover an important point: all it pulses more strongly after edy-drink (the more, the worse: seldom if I shall eat much, but when the stomach or belly any more not seems filled and I on it or him shall lay down - pulse both the left part of a breast, and the top part of a stomach or belly.), Sufficient physical activity. I so understand it is connected with any vessels or heart. But me 24 years of all (and in general any problems with heart never was (in the childhood there were small time hums, and those without treatment have passed or have taken place)). Explain what is it, why it can be, how to me to be? I worry, whether have begun it any sereznogo diseases? Voobshchem I hope has addressed "to the address of" and have clearly explained, that at me for a problem; in advance I thank for the comment.

Shirokova E.B.
02.06.2004, 17:47
Paul! In a stomach or belly there is the largest vascular or blood sosud-an aorta. It is its or her pulsation you feel, when involve a stomach or belly. As if to a pulsation in the left half of thorax after the use of alcohol alcohol is capable to cause a tachycardia (an acceleration of palpitation) as which you feel as frequent and strong impacts of heart. By the way, what you body builds, thin?
Your sensations can be caused so-called nejro-tsirkulatornoj by a dystonia. Try or taste on a regular basis poprinimat Tinctura Crataegi and Leonurus. If these sensations will be saved in 1 2 weeks, address to the therapist. It will be necessary to make an electrocardiogram.