PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After a night dream the breast bone starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. In the afternoon all disappears. Probably, on...

Stepanych
30.05.2004, 20:02
After a night dream the breast bone starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. In the afternoon all disappears. Probably, after cold. I ask to explain the reason and methods of treatment.

Shirokova E.B.
31.05.2004, 00:53
Stepanych! It is not enough information. Your status demands inspection. The reasons for occurrence of a pain behind a breast bone can be much, beginning or starting from an osteochondrosis of a thoracal department of a backbone, an arthrosis grudinno-costal joints (more possibly) up to ischemic illness or disease of heart. It is necessary to make at least the roentgenogram of a thoracal department of a backbone, an electrocardiogram and to address to the therapist internally.

Stepanych
01.06.2004, 04:38
Thanks for the answer! Ischemic, certainly is, vesennja cold is quite possible or probable. But we do not have hospital (in the usual sense), there is one therapist (the Altay taiga!), and at it or her vnebolnichnyh it is too much problems. Even prompt, what in house conditions it is possible to undertake (inactive treatment) in a sparing regimen??

Stepanych
02.06.2004, 13:21
Elena Borisovna (forgive or excuse if was mistaken)! And whether it is impossible kak-nibud for you to send everything, what about me it is written in documents after treatment? I Doubt, what you without it or this cannot live, but nevertheless?