PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear g-zha SHapovalova! First time has got on conversation on additives, where...

Natalia
30.05.2004, 23:09
Dear g-zha SHapovalova!
First time has got on conversation on additives where so it is competent, obosnovanno and unbiassedly the author stated the position. Thanks you the big that conduct this site.
At me a question under the additives connected with gynecology / too plentiful monthly, US and survey reveal or tap * a syndrome * ovaries and
Mastopathy. The hormonal background under analyses is not broken or disturbed, though on some subjective sensations: nervousness, acnes on the face before monthly, an increase in weight on 5 kg for 6 mes - it is similar, that any deviations or rejections vse-taki est/From hormonal treatment I wish to refrain. From additives the gynecologist advises Limfosan Gynecologic / Corporation Siberian zdorove/, Personal monthly sistemu/PHARMAMED/, Tea of a female lunar cycle / VITAMAX/or Ovuljavit / Firm BIONAL, Niderlandy/. What you opinions on these additives, what from them it is necessary to prefer? Can be will advise something another? Thankful in advance

Shapovalova L.M.
01.06.2004, 01:40
Hello, Natalia. From production Vitamaks (I do not know where have got tea - in firm for a long time already is not present) Is better to use in your case a cream " Natural equilibrium ", " the Calcium complex " and " Magnum E " on a background of " Nutritious clearing "