PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daily I work behind a computer, and by the evening begins ruguljarno oblet golo...

Katya
28.05.2004, 00:35
Daily I work behind a computer, and by the evening there begins ruguljarno oblet a head, more precisely hurts not so much, how much unpleasant sensations as holds apart and is turned. Such job can be counter-indicative to me?

Smolenkov A.D.
29.05.2004, 02:32
1. Thanks my brother - to Andrey Dmitrievichu - for the answer. I wish to add. If at you a problem with intracranial pressure or the raised or increased pressure (or predisposition, in family parents - hypertensive patients), that, perhaps, really is better to change a job. Among additional actions on conservation of health, except for already listed, it is necessary to note periodic rest and gymnastics for eyes. Is better to take from Norbekova Experience of the fool or a key to an enlightenment . 2. To apply fortifying bioadditives and devices to depression of influence of radiation on an organism (the description see below in the answer about mobile phones). Yours faithfully, Alexander Dmitrievich.

Katya
30.05.2004, 08:48
Thanks for answers! I have forgotten to write, what at me the digital screen which on idea to radiate especially should not, means, it iz-for loads on eyes? Will not prompt pair exercises for eyes? In family hypertensive patients are (grandmother), but mum too all life works on a computer...

Smolenkov A.D.
31.05.2004, 17:18
Find vse-taki the book. Yours faithfully.